About us

Home > About > About us

About us

        Established in 2021 and nestled in the vibrant city of Suzhou, China, CPU Hydrogen Power Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., or CPU H2, stands at the forefront of revolutionary hydrogen technology. As one of the inaugural enterprises in the realm of large-scale electrolysis hydrogen production equipment, we're rewriting the future of energy solutions. Embarking on our journey, we've crafted three distinct hydrogen production system series: Serie-P, - C, and -D. This dynamic trio showcases a hydrogen production capacity from 50 to 1000 Nm3/h. We are catalyst for transformation across various industries. From the chemical sector to transportation, energy storage, medical research, and agricultural production, we tailor on-site hydrogen production solutions that propel progress.

        Spanning 38,000 m2, our factory houses not only our state-of-the-art production lines but also the embodiment of our commitment to driving innovation. Our R&D teams take pride in their unparalleled passion for innovation. With a remarkable 20% holding doctorate degrees and the remaining 80% holding master’s degrees, our collective expertise encompasses diverse field including electrochemistry, machinery, materials, chemical engineering, automation and so forth. CPU Hydrogen not only inherits the design of the traditional electrolytic cell but also makes innovations at the same time. Through the new structural design and the development of new diaphragm and electrode catalyst, the system performance is constantly improved. The company also has the technical reserves of PEM, AEM and other new water electrolysis hydrogen production technology. The company has a complete quality system, has passed ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 and other quality management system certification, and established 30 system standards, covering process, equipment, consumables and software, the company has a number of patents. It involves the preparation of electrode assembly, electrolyte distribution, gas separation and washing.

        With its solid technical accumulation and good reputation, the company has established long-term and good partnership with many powerful domestic and overseas enterprises, and has been selected as the main member unit of SNEC hydrogen energy Industry Alliance, carbon neutral green brand influence co-construction unit, etc. In addition, the company was awarded the 2022 Annual Upstart Award and the 2022 Annual Influential hydrogen Equipment Enterprise. The company's latest research result "1400 standard cubic alkaline hydroelectricity hydrogen production equipment" was selected as a typical case of innovation to achieve carbon peak and carbon neutrality.

        At present, the new modern standard plant of CPUH2 and production bases in Hinggan League, Sheyang, Ningxia and Yangjiang are planned in the later stage. The business of the company maintains a rapid and good momentum of development, "Hydrogen era, new navigation, innovation and technology CPUH2", adhering to the enterprise value of "innovation, quality is strong", CPUH2 will make every effort to promote energy revolution as the mission and realize limitless and greener tomorrow.